GDPR Compliance Requires Staff Trainings
Beginning on the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into full effect.
Articles 39 and 47 of GDPR require companies to raise the level of security awareness of their staff. So in order to be compliant companies have to undertake training of their staff.
We’ve worked with clients across the globe to build security-training programs that educate their teams to support and safeguard their systems and data. Our Platform helps you to deliver that training in a very efficient and cost effective way.
Sign up today and see how easy it is to deliver that training to your staff and help meet your training requirements mandated by GDPR
This strengthens the rights of individuals and increases the obligations on organizations. However, if your board, senior management or staff were asked about it today, how many would be aware of it and how prepared are you?
Conversely, we understand that you may be looking for someone to help you understand and comply with the upcoming legislation. But there seems to be a small army of software and consultancy companies offering “silver bullet” solutions for compliance that seem to be too good to be true.
By the time they these organizations realize the scale of the challenge they will be forced to seek assistance from a limited pool of knowledgeable and expensive external resources. For this reason, achieving compliance in time will end up costing a lot more than they bargained for.
The cost of failing to demonstrate compliance can be far greater however. Organizations that are found to be non-compliant can be liable to fines of up to 4% of annual global turnover or €20M, depending on which is greater.
With the growing threat of cyber risk to our data, we can particularly point to our skills and experience in cyber defenses – especially in the “Phishing” area where the human element may unfortunately result in our otherwise excellent technology defenses being defeated, persona data being compromised and a possible breach of GDPR obligations with the threat of fines.
- We are experts in Data Privacy, Cyber and Information Security Governance, Risk Compliance and can provide a complete, holistic and end-to-end solution
- Our team includes skill developed in the creation of the data protection engagement tools at one of the “big four” auditing firms
- We have a broad team to converse at both the legal and technical level in relation to data privacy and GDPR
- We have a proven track record of assisting organizations with their compliance, data privacy and risk management requirements
- We have CyberShield online platform that allows us an efficient and cost-effective approach to help you understand and meet your data protection obligations under GDPR.
Prepare for GDPR
GDPR is one of the most significant pieces of legislation of recent times: impacting cybersecurity, data privacy and compliance requirements. Organizations within European Union or markets goods and services to EU residents will be subject to new data administration regulations.
Every organization that processes personal data through their IT systems will require the skills and resources to plan, prepare, and deliver on the protections outlined in the GDPR. Compliance will be more than a matter of legal and financial necessity for organizations, consumers are demanding a higher standard of governance with their data.
We’ve worked with clients across the globe to build security-training programs that educate their teams to support and safeguard their systems and data.
We can help you face the challenges of the GDPR head-on by:
- Delivering an initial workshop to understand data protection for your organization [including populating the initial Information Asset Register and Data Flows
- Review and agree on Gaps and Actions to enable compliance [by the GDPR deadlines
- Provide expert advice on what additional steps or outside support is available to complete these actions.
Fill in the form opposite and one of our Specialists will be in touch to help you understand what you practically need to do.